We make sure that our clients can carry out safe and effective transactions on the real estate market. We advise on commercial and residential investments, provide comprehensive lease services, and prepare legal audits of real estate.
Real estate law is one of the pillars of the activity of Legal Hub Wojnarowska Ścigała Irlik. We have 15 years of experience in legal services for developers, investors, communities, and real estate brokers. Customers are provided with comprehensive legal services for real estate projects at every stage – when planning the investment, during its implementation, and when selling or commercialising the facility.
Our portfolio includes prestigious, multi-stage projects (legal services for apartment buildings, housing estates, storage and production facilities) and small private properties.
We ensure a comprehensive legal service of the lease (preparation of model lease agreements with security, negotiation, and renegotiation of lease agreements).
We support our clients in investment decisions to make sure they can take them safely and on the best terms. We also represent them in court disputes.
Our selected real estate projects include:
- Legal audit and preparation of real estate purchase agreements (preliminary, conditional, and transfer of ownership agreements) for a 2-stage warehouse investment project of an area of almost 25,000m2 together with the preparation of agreements concerning the construction process.
- Preparation of lease agreements for over 100,000m2 of space across Poland (including Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź, Poznań, Olsztyn) in 2020-2021 for a leading developer of industrial space.
- Preparation of the concept and legal instrumentation for a 9-stage residential development project – from the reservation agreement, information prospectus, development agreement to the sale agreement.
- Conducting a legal audit and drafting preliminary sales agreements for a residential estate developer in Kraków.
- Negotiations of lease agreements for a food operator in several locations in Kraków.
- Winning a case – including one before the Supreme Court – against the State Treasury for payment of compensation for a decision on the restitution of property expropriated in violation of law.
- Representation of a real estate developer in an appeal against the decision of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK), which ended with the full annulment of that decision and the financial penalty imposed by the Court of Appeal.
- Representation in litigation of an Italian capital group – a developer who builds flats and apartments in Kraków and Wrocław.
Partner in charge of: